Retail Partnership Associate
Are you an experienced field sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships? Are you passionate about building strong networks with retail venues around your city? If this sounds like you, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Retail Partnership Associate to join our Retail team in Almaty.
The ideal candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting retail venues that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- You know the local retail scene and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular retail venues in your city
- Your background might consist of field sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality
- Most importantly, you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in Kazakh, Russian, and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.