Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work independently in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Kazakhstan ever since we entered the market in 2019. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Courier Partner Liaison to join our team in Karaganda.
As our Partner Liaison, you will make sure that existing and new Courier Partners in your city have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed, and have excellent interpersonal, and community-building skills! Our operations run seven days a week - this role will require you to plan ahead and sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend. Currently, we are looking for a part-time position with around 10 weekly hours.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform in Karaganda to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation
- Taking care of all courier partner off-boardings
- Managing inventory in the warehouse
- You will work closely together with the Restaurant Team and help onboarding new restaurants with Ipad training and printer setup.
- The position as Partner Liaison requires that you can work independently, but also keep in contact with our Operations team, Restaurant team, and Support team in Almaty
Our humble expectations
- A natural talent when it comes to planning your own week.
- Independent and be able to work alone
- A can-do attitude and who is ready to get the job done.
- A fast learner who is attentive to both the small details, but also understands the bigger picture.
- Fluent in Russian and Kazakh.
This is a part-time position located in Karaganda. 5-20 hours/week. Mornings and evenings.
With freedom and flexibility to plan your own week.
How to apply:
Upload your CV and answer the questions below.
If you have questions about the role please contact Yeldos at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Wolt as a company, visit: https://wolt.com/en/jobs
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.