Paid Search Team Lead
Are you an experienced paid search/SEM marketer with strong analytical skills? Do you have a passion for being one of the first people to build the automation and scale Paid Search marketing channels for both mobile and web within the fastest-growing food delivery service in the world? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for our first Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our new Affiliate team where your primary goal will be to take our affiliate strategies to a whole new level.
As a Team Lead, Paid Search at Wolt, you will be able to build the ultimate SEM operation & automation across 23 markets. You will have autonomy to build the function from ground-up, bring ideas and share successes with top management.
Since our Paid Search marketing team is newly set up, you will also have a great opportunity to add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working for Wolt globally.
What you'll be doing
- Building the Paid Search operation from ground up & scale the SEM across multiple Search Engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex.
- Drive ultimate search marketing automation together with our dedicated Marketing Tech team
- Continuous improvement of our performance, processes and workflows by challenging the status quo, both in terms of quality and efficiency (e.g. campaign set-up, bidding, A/B testing, incrementality, reporting)
- Analyze data to monitor performance, traffic quality and identify marketing growth opportunities
- Manage stakeholder interests and provide ongoing feedback / reporting analysis
- Implementing & owning web marketing tech stack such as GTM, GA & web attribution
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; Finland and International to identify areas of growth
Our humble expectations
- A proven track record in building and scaling Search marketing automation across multiple countries.
- At least 5 years of experience in Performance Marketing (with focus on SEA/SEM)
- Previously led a team of 3+ people and have solid experience in developing and coaching people
- Analytical thinking and technology affinity are your strengths.
- You are a team player and like to work with different stakeholders from different Departments.
- You already possess some knowledge of GTM, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics.
- Solid experience working with web tracking & mobile attribution.
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. In addition, we are also offering relocation to our HQ in Helsinki for this role :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Marko Pavicevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!