Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can take ownership and bring things to life? If you’re analytical, like to create insights from data and drive campaigns for one of the fastest-growing companies, then apply today!
Do you want to be part of building Wolt in Norway? Wolt is right now launching in Bergen, and is already present in Oslo, Trondheim, Tromsø and Stavanger - with more cities to come soon. We’re expanding rapidly, from our offices in Oslo, and now we’re looking for someone to be part of this hectic, fun and rapid expansion and help to further build our brand in Norway.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. We launched 5 years ago and are now in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users.
At Wolt, the Marketing Campaign Manager is the right hand and confidant of the local Head of Marketing and part of our local marketing team. You'll be an invaluable asset in our day-to-day operation where you'll execute campaigns, manage projects, plan strategies, maintain a holistic view and ensure that we meet our goals. In addition to that, you will analyze data and create insights for the marketing team on different projects as well as negotiate and manage partnerships.
The ideal applicant has excellent project management skills and previous experience in managing campaigns. You´re analytical, creative, structured, business savvy and have a strong desire to develop and lead projects and campaigns. You’ve been working for a minimum of three or more years gathering the relevant experience to succeed in this role.
What you'll be doing
- Own and manage campaigns from idea to completion and follow-ups. That means full ownership: planning, strategizing, leading, and overseeing projects, and ensuring that we reach our key objectives.
- Work together with the local marketing team on 360° marketing strategy and assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks.
- Create and post content in our tone of voice to our Social Media channels and ensure community management.
- Manage relationships and campaigns with influencers, designers, restaurants, agencies etc.
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and maintain a "helicopter" view of project goals and our progress.
- Assist teammates and partners with briefs, follow-ups and analysis.
- Manage a plethora of projects from ideation to execution to evaluation.
Our humble expectations
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience from marketing, media, brand, or advertising background.
- Fluency in both speaking and writing in Norwegian and English is a must.
- A proven track record in project management from an agency or brand perspective. You have previously managed campaigns from an idea to strategy, completion and follow-ups.
- You have proven experience in data analysis and creative strategy in a fast-paced environment. You use data and insights to plan the right strategy for each campaign and to achieve the highest ROI possible.
- You have project management experience and the ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects.
- You have excellent research skills with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team and you are great at managing different stakeholders during projects.
- Good knowledge or skills with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar creative tools is a big plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.