Are you a field professional with experience in closing deals and managing a portfolio of partners? Is launching Wolt in Jerusalem the type of challenge you'd love to get your teeth into? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
Our journey in Israel started in the fall of 2018 in Tel Aviv. Since then, we’ve expanded into 15 other cities and we’re one of the fastest growing countries “Woltwide!” As such, we need a strong, energized field sales professional to launch our business in Jerusalem; firstly signing up new restaurant and retail partners to the Wolt platform, but also with a heavy focus on managing our overall operations in the city.
As time progresses and our presence grows, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone that wants to get stuck into this exciting project! While you’ll have dedicated support and will work in conjunction with our wider sales team in Tel Aviv, you will be our only Wolter in Jerusalem (to start with, anyway). Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with working autonomously and with a lot of responsibility.
What you'll be doing
- Building our entrance strategy and launching Wolt in Jerusalem!
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt in the local area
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships in Jerusalem
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Working closely with our Operations, Marketing and Support teams to ensure our business in Jerusalem runs smoothly
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
Our humble expectations
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in Jerusalem
- Your might have a background in field sales, business development or operations but crucially you understand how to operate in a hypergrowth environment like Wolt
- Most importantly, you love sales and developing business! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the restaurant owner, you will utilise your broad network to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in Hebrew & English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.