Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant and retail partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We launched in Georgia in April 2018 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi.
We are growing rapidly and are hiring Restaurant Associates to support Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Georgia. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will assist with onboarding our restaurant partners, ensuring that menus are updated, and supporting the venues on a day-to-day basis. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success. In this entry level role you will have the opportunity to learn a lot about our operations and business, working with our restaurant team.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting onboarding venues into Wolt’s platform. This includes making sure we have the photos, helping with the menus, translations and training the venues.
- Ensuring that our restaurant partner menus on the platform are up to date, and making sure that our menu-platform is always up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Managing of our restaurant liaisons by identifying, training and keeping them up to speed with any urgent cases.
- Handling restaurant support together with our support associates.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Assisting the Restaurant Development Managers in any additional tasks related to working with our restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from customer service, administration, account management, or similar.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, analytical, detailed and service-oriented.
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for food.
- Fluent in Georgian and English
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions, you can reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our jobs portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!