Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with a passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience? Does being part of one of Europe's fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
For the last two years, our Talent Acquisition team has been gradually increasing our service levels to the Operations side of Wolt. While we've been adding more and more value, we've grown to a truly global team already with +20 people in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Berlin & Tel Aviv!
Our next goal is to add a new member to our team of superheroes that'll impact every Wolt customer across the globe. How, you might ask?
Well, this energetic 'task-force' will create and run innovative processes to recruit the best Customer Support talent in each of our 23 countries. They'll drive efficiency to ensure we get our people as fast as possible. In turn, that helps our Support teams to improve how they help our customers and partners. And thus, we get even happier Wolt users! 😍
So what does this mean in practicality?
While you'll be largely autonomous in your day-to-day, you can expect lots of support and resources to succeed. In return, we need you to have superhuman organisational skills and to be the consultative communicator in order to manage multiple processes at speed.
You’ll be working fast, but you mustn't forget to put candidate experience and quality of hire at the heart of all you do - these are super important metrics for us, and so you must share our passion! :)
One other essential trait is the desire to learn, develop and innovate. We're on a mission to create a 'best in the world' service - if this sort of thing excites you, then you’re our kind of person!
What you’ll be doing
- Putting candidate experience at the heart of your day-to-day activities. World class service is alfa omega in recruiting, and we want to impress and excite our future colleagues at every step in the process.
- Creating new and innovative ways to attract the best people to join Wolt Support teams by identifying new channels or localised messages.
- Sourcing high-quality candidates through Linkedin and/or other local platforms, and pinpointing relevant experience from a resume or application.
- Communicating effectively (both verbally and written) to various stakeholders: for internal stakeholders, this means getting to the core of their requirements, and creating relevant recruitment collateral and processes to best reflect this; for candidates, this means deep-diving into specific topics related to their respective experience.
- Being an expert on your countries by going above and beyond to understand the talent market, local culture and how to overcome potential recruitment obstacles.
- Coordinating the hiring process between the hiring manager and the respective candidate, and working to agreed SLAs.
- Being a bit of a detail geek! We need to keep our systems clean and ensure the right data is going in, while also paying close attention to communications with internal and external stakeholders.
Our humble expectations
- Solid previous experience in a Talent Acquisition focused role - ideally Recruiting for customer-focused roles.
- Great relationship building skills.
- A genuine passion about hiring efficiently and effectively, as well as a true growth mindset with the desire to consistently develop your skills.
- Have a self-starter mindset and willingness to contribute to hands-on activities in a flat organization
- Enjoy researching and have a natural curiosity for understanding competitors, target companies, channels etc. in different regions.
- Be able to prioritise Wolt culture and values as the fundamental elements of Wolt growing as a successful business.
- Most importantly - be an active part of the Global Talent Acquisition team! As a team, we take pride in doing common things uncommonly well.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Bjarne Vibe, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.