Are you a team player with great communication skills?
Dinamik bir mühitdə işləməkdən zövq alırsınız?
Вы человек, который любит общение с людьми?
If you got all the above and your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Azerbaijan in July 2019 and have since started conquering the food delivery scene in Baku. Recently we have launched our second city – Sumgait, and now we are looking for an Operations Associate in Ganja, who will be responsible for our operations in this city.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding our new Courier Partners in Ganja. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of, and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In our Operations team, no day is the same and there’s always something to do, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed, and have excellent interpersonal, and community-building skills! Our operations are going to run seven days a week in Ganja - although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding, retaining, and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation across Ganja
- Answer incoming messages from Courier Partners
- Managing daily supply
- Oversee Courier Partners performance
- Taking care of all off-boardings
- Monitor Courier Partners cash balances
- Managing inventory (e.g. physically lifting courier gear to and from our storage and tracking supply)
- The position as Operations Associate requires that you can work independently, but also keep in contact with our Operations team, Restaurant team, and Support team in Baku
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and English
So again, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
The application deadline is on Sunday, May 16th. However, we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Please note that we do not accept applications coming via email - please apply through our careers page!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.