Are you known as a multitasking guru? Can you keep smiling and organised even when the tasks and pressure are piling up? Then we’d love to speak with you about our latest opening in Tbilisi!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 129 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
Our journey in Georgia started in May 2018, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
Our new Office Manager will be at the heart of the business in Tbilisi, making sure everything keeps ticking along as we continue this hyper-growth phase. This role will need someone who can stay positive and enthusiastic whilst being super-busy; but most importantly someone who is ruthlessly organised and can keep track of lots of different moving parts at once! It goes without saying that you’re a natural people-person and you love providing excellent service regardless of what you’re doing :)
What you'll be doing
- Point person for maintenance, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Oversee the operations of the front desk, be the face of the company
- Manage and sort contracts
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Preform and support day-to-day functions within the HR department
- Participate in the planning and execution of company events and welfare activities
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
Our humble expectations
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Fluent in Georgian, and able to work in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.