Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for your next big thing? Do you want to work in an international, truly global tech organization, currently spread across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing 9M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team in Helsinki to provide administrative support for a few senior members of the team. You will work closely with your stakeholder and our existing EA helping with e.g. managing calendars, organizing meetings & events, preparing documents and helping with travel arrangements. Overall, your job revolves around the very core of Wolt: you will be responsible for making life easier for everyone around you.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing administrative assistance, such as:
- Managing and coordinating calendars
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Preparing documents, presentations and communications
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Helping in arranging all sorts of events, off-sites and get-togethers
- Providing general administrative support
All in all, there are a lot of things to do which are impossible to list all here, but we expect you to be comfortable running different kinds of tasks with high enthusiasm and quality, be the task then big or small, complicated or easy, time-consuming or quick to handle.
Our humble expectations
- What we expect to see is a vast, multi-year, experience in similar generic and holistic assistant roles in a global organisation, preferably in a fast-growth environment.
- Overall, the tasks in this role will vary throughout the day, and it will be hectic and hands-on work in our fast-paced environment. Thus, we hope you are a precise and thorough person with the ability to multitask and handle large amounts of information, tasks and details requiring your attention, with a constant will to learn and improve in your job.
- Overall, you enjoy taking ownership and solving problems independently and proactively.
- You are a strong communicator, with full professional proficiency in English.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google G Suite tools
- You work well in a remote team environment, and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
Click below to apply and get the conversation going! We will start interviews on the 17th May, but will start going through applications as they come.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Katariina Salomäki, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language. We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.