Talent Analytics Partner
Are you an ambitious business intelligence professional with a good understanding of both data and engineering? Does impacting how one of Europe’s fastest growing companies continues to scale interest you? If so, then we’d love to talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Hiring is one of the most important things we do as a company, and so our Talent Acquisition team has scaled significantly in this time too - we are now 30+ people with hubs in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Berlin and Tel Aviv!
We’re constantly looking to improve how we hire. We want to source and attract the best people to join us on this incredible journey, and we want to give them the best candidate experience. And because we’re growing so fast, we need to do all of this at lightspeed pace!
And that’s where you come in!
We need a business intelligence superstar with data and engineering capabilities to help us improve how we scale from here. This means getting under the hood of our tool stack and working out how we get the most out of it.
From initial configuration to automation opportunities, to building integrations, extracting data and creating actionable insights - there’s a lot to put your stamp on!
It will of course need the right mindset - you’ve got to be comfortable working with ambiguity and building things from scratch. However, the reward is that you get to impact how one of Europe’s fastest growing companies hires people across the globe!
What you’ll be doing
- Leading on all TA tool configuration and ongoing maintenance, to optimise both the end user experience and ‘best practice’ use.
- Owning all recruitment data and building visualisation dashboards to best analyse and inform best practice hiring across Wolt.
- Guiding all compliance across talent acquisition, and working with hiring teams to ensure all data is recorded in a way that allows us to take actionable insights, as well as compliance with our Data Retention policy.
- Driving innovation by introducing new tools and technology to help drive quality and efficiency without compromising candidate experience, and overseeing effective global roll-outs.
- Building and leading Wolt’s Talent Intelligence function and driving research projects that keep Wolt ahead of the Talent Acquisition curve!
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience in analysing, modelling and visualising data, and turning this into actionable insights within tools such as Looker, PowerBI or Tableau.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting expertise.
- A relevant qualification in Business Analytics or similar is preferred.
- An understanding of Talent Acquisition or HR is advantageous.
- A natural curiosity to research and understand industry trends.
- The Wolt usuals: Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving environment, strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills, and a true growth mindset to consistently learn and develop skills.
- Fluent in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Shaun Rudden, Talent Acquisition Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.