Restaurant Gear Associate
As a Restaurant Gear Associate, you’ll be acting as a key factor in onboarding, managing and coordinating gear for our new and existing partners in giving them a unique Wolt experience. You will be closely working together with the restaurant onboarding team to prepare our partners' gear, manage the inventory and ensure month-on-month product availability.
As such, we need a strong hands-on self-starter, to drive the inventory and gear of new and existing restaurant partners. Both full-time and part-time contracts are possible.
What you'll be doing
- Prepare gear for new and existing Wolt restaurant partners on our platform
- Coordinate with the restaurant team incoming shipments and physical inventory management
- Storage management
- Perform inventory checks to ensure the highest product availability
- Support venue onboarding and ensure optimal at necessary times
- Help our restaurant team in any other urgent cases
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Hands-on mentality and ready to take the next step
- Great at keeping calm in stressful situations
- Organizational skills
- Flexibility, a self-starter & very good at coordination
- Dealing with technical tools and equipment is no problem at all
- Proficient in English - German is a plus
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!