Are you an experienced 3D designer with a wild imagination (and a super nice person)? If yes, you must read this!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, (actually so significantly that In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company) expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. We don’t compromise on quality and we’re fanatic about being the world #1 level. We’ve managed to be best-in-the-world in several things we do, but now we’re building our very own in-house Brand Experience team to provide our audiences the world’s best brand experience, they deserve. Our team consists of creatives of different fields.
As such we’re looking for an addition to our 3D design team. Our 3D designer’s role is to develop ´Wolt City´ – a cartoonish little 3D city with its people, pets, café’s, restaurants, supermarkets… whatever you can think of. Within this modeled city we create Wolt stories and visuals that we use in our products and marketing communications.
- Your main responsibility is to create and develop Wolt City. In practice this could mean designing a single 3D illustrated object for our app UI, or being part of creating an animated Wolt City ad film for Youtube and anything in between to create world’s best brand experience.
- Work closely with the rest of the Brand Experience team to ideate and design 3D assets to be used in our marketing communication and products.
- Work with our external agencies for 3D commissions when required.
Our humble expectations
- Prior experience in software’s such as Cinema 4D, OctaneRender, Redshift, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- You have solid experience in 3D modelling and animation.
- Excellent communicator with a collaborative approach to delivering great assets.
- Background in gaming industry or animation studios is ideal.
- Graphic design skills is a plus.
- Character design and character animation skills is a huge plus.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious and fun team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something unique and exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Victoria Asiain, Talent Acquisition Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.