Talent Acquisition Partner, Product, Wolt Market
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Parner for our new emerging business line, Wolt Market. Wolt Market is a chain of dark grocery stores available on Wolt’s well known delivery platform. Wolt Market delivers groceries to our users within 30 minutes, and now we’re looking to take a leap forward with a dedicated product offering for Wolt Market. The area will consist of multiple teams, which are still to be hired and built - this is where you come in. You’ll be instrumental in building this new domai at Wolt, and solely responsible for filling the Product+ roles Wolt Market needs. At Wolt recruitment is a first class citizen. We invite you to come feel that love and support for yourself by joining us!
You'll be working E2E to fulfill all technical roles that Wolt Market will need. Currently the plan is to hire about 25 staff, varied across different seniorities in engineering, product management, design and analytics. This will be a quick ramp-up so you'll need to work very efficiently even in midst of ambiguity as we build this new chapter of Wolt. You will be an independent contributor and the sole tech recruiter for the domain, with support from the wider (6 team member) Product+ Talent Acquisition team.
This is a chance to take on a new domain, have full ownership, and build up a team of great professionals from scratch. It's an opportunity like no other to really mold the future of Wolt Market.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work independently and autonomously to hire for the roles you’re tasked with, across industries for Wolt Market
- Driving exceptional quality - both in candidate experience and in your service towards your internal stakeholders. We don’t settle, we strive for excellence and do uncommon things uncommonly well at every opportunity.
- Attract the right people for a variance of roles: engineers, designers, analysts and product managers.
- Bring value by being able to discuss our business, product development, values and mission with vehemence.
- Sourcing high-quality candidates at all levels.
- Screen candidates in order to pinpoint the right talent to introduce to your hiring team.
- Communicating effectively (both verbally and written) to various stakeholders, VP’s and directors, hiring managers, lead engineers and hiring team members
- Guiding your hiring teams through the recruitment process with efficiency and finesse. Mentoring them on best practices, and supporting them in decision making.
- Participate in other activities such as employer branding, recruitment process improvements, interviewer training, onboarding of new employees and so on.
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience in recruiting for technical roles, proven track record of filling said roles.
- Preferably prior experience hiring for multiple disciplines (engineering, design, product management, analytics) and locations.
- A genuine passion to hire efficiently and effectively at scale and with high volumes.
- Ability to work independently E2E, and think on your feet in a fast-moving environment.
- Be able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in English.
There will likely be an internal interview conducted especially if multiple people are interested in the role.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position you can turn to Product Talent Acquisition Lead, Laura Teerisuo, at firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!