Retail Account Management Team Lead
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a passion for leading teams and a strong understanding of retail operations in Czechia? Can you instill your “service first” vision in others? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail. As the Retail Account Management Team Lead, your role is to lead the whole onboarding part which currently consists of a number of Retail Development Managers and Associates, who ensure that each retail partner is onboarded to the Wolt platform as efficiently as possible. On top of that, you will be managing and maintaining relationships with our top retail partners, leading initiatives to boost their sales, coming up with creative ways of enhancing our cooperation and ensuring that your teams take the best possible care of them.
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion not only for delivering exceptional service personally, but also leading teams who are best-in-class at what they do. Existing experience in the retail industry would be beneficial, as would expertise in data-driven decision making; understanding our customers and working through tasks efficiently are both crucial in this position.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Leading, recruiting and hiring our superstar onboarding team of Retail Development Managers and Associates.
- 360° Project management - identifying key priorities, creating a project plan and driving us through the execution phase.
- Identify bottlenecks in our current process and optimise for speed while maintaining a high quality.
- Scale our retail operations to support even more cities while onboarding hundreds of new retail partners to Wolt every month.
- Manage capacity planning and work closely with our external partners to ensure we have enough resources to cover our restaurant support.
- Manage the supply and demand of our retail gear (such as iPads, printers, etc.).
- Responsibility for account management, its structure and KPIs
- People development of your team
Our humble expectations
- You have a track record in relationship management with external stakeholders.
- You have some experience managing a team or project team.
- You have a proven track record in process development and optimisation.
- You have solid experience in project management - juggling multiple tasks and stakeholders.
- You have strong prioritisation skills.
- You are extremely proactive in identifying and tackling foreseen bottlenecks.
- Fluent in both Czech & English.
- Industry experience and/or background working with retail or in a KAM role is a plus.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions, you can reach out to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.