Global Enterprise Partnerships Lead, Retail
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 180+ cities, servicing over 10M registered users. In the last year, we've expanded our platform beyond food delivery into categories such as grocery, cosmetics, flowers, toys, electronics, books and other exciting products, all referred to as retail. Our vision is to offer everything our customers need, to their door, in 30min or less.
To build our journey beyond restaurant food further, we are looking for a Global Enterprise Sales Lead, Retail to strengthen our global retail team. In the role, you will be directly driving the sales efforts for the biggest multinational retail partners. You will work as part of the global team, but more importantly with all of our 23 markets to ensure we get the best retail partners onboard. In this role you combine experience in Enterprise sales, analytical performance management with commercial excellence to acquire more Enterprise Retail Partners across Wolt and gain more mutual value from such partners once onboard.
The Global Enterprise Sales Lead is responsible for directly negotiating, closing and executing deals with enterprise global Retailers. The person is in the driver’s seat in defining and executing our retail enterprise sales strategy. Once partners have been onboarded to the platform - in one or multiple of our 23 markets, this role will be taking part in following up on and ensuring their success and sales expansion.
You will lead complex, multi-party sales processes in a highly consultative manner. You are capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at some of the biggest global retailers - but you can also scale this expertise and help further strengthen the skillsets of our retail sales force in the markets. You naturally gravitate toward using data and insights to drive sales and account performance on the client-side, as well as on Wolt’s side. Finally, you enjoy building -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in ways that we may not
have explored before
What you’ll be doing:
- Structure, negotiate and drive execution of large scale multi-market Retail deals, and making sure the partnership is growing across markets post launch.
- Ensuring coordination between market teams that work with global Retail accounts to make sure they’re all in line with our competitive and commercial goals.
- Become a knowledge source and a go-to-person that consults markets on how to build their local Enterprise strategy and supports them in closing and executing local Enterprise deals.
- Develop Wolt’s Enterprise Partnerships playbooks, sales and account management materials, and toolkits for local markets.
- Work closely with Finance, Analytics, Marketing and Product teams to represent the markets’ needs for closing Enterprise deals and make sure Wolt develops proper Central tools to allow markets to maximize Enterprise partnerships.
- Use data to drive commercial and strategic discussions around Enterprise partnerships on a day-to-day basis.
- Be part of strengthening and expanding our global retail salesforce as we grow
Our humble expectations
- A proven deal closer and process builder with 10+ years of business development or sales experience, preferably a mix of startup and larger enterprise roles
- Experience in developing and implementing new ways of working towards commercial excellence in a global organization.
- Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships with large (Fortune 500 scale) companies
- Great commercial skills - you have sharp instincts for the right opportunities but are equally comfortable modeling and articulating the P&L impact.
- You have strong analytical, financial and commercial acumen and are able to quickly identify performance issues and derive actionable insights.
- A team player and a leader with the ability to work hands on with local teams to rapidly deliver successful performance improvements with measurable impact.
- Flexible and adaptable - you can be highly strategic but also get into the details where needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willing to work in one of our global hubs: Helsinki, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Copenhagen or Stockholm.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + Stock options plan + Benefits
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.