Are you known as a multitasking guru? Can you keep smiling and organised even when the tasks and pressure are piling up? Then we’d love to speak with you about our latest opening in Tel Aviv!
Our journey in Israel started in the fall of 2018 in Tel Aviv. Since then, we’ve expanded into numerous other cities and we’re one of the fastest growing countries “Woltwide!”
Our new Office Manager will be at the heart of the business in Tel Aviv, making sure everything keeps ticking along as we continue this hyper-growth phase. This role will need someone who can stay positive and enthusiastic whilst being super-busy; but most importantly someone who is ruthlessly organised and can keep track of lots of different moving parts at once!
It goes without saying that you’re a natural people-person and you love providing excellent service regardless of what you’re doing :)
What you’ll be doing
- Project-managing the forthcoming relocation to a new office in the second half of 2021: gameplan, the involvement of the right people, and overall making sure the new office becomes an efficient workspace.
- Managing our food and beverage supply and ensuring the teams are following their share of the day-to-day office upkeep.
- Managing administrative tasks that the team needs help with: such as travel arrangements, scanning invoices, placing orders, paying bills, managing the mail and parcels.
- Planning and managing events for our 500+ employees in Tel Aviv on a regular basis
- Coordinating with our landlord regarding office-related matters - such as keys and employee access etc.
- Negotiating and communicating with our different vendors about facility maintenance, telephone services, internet.
- Creating and updating information and documentation about office policies, employee handbook, compliance.
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks in order to help out the leadership team.
- Fixing random stuff we do not foresee, by involving the right people or rolling up your sleeves
Our humble expectations
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience in a large, multinational company
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Fluent in Hebrew and professional working proficiency in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.