Associate - Part time
Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? Are you detail oriented and enjoy a diverse working week? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
We launched in Bratislava in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for new Associates to join our team as part-time colleagues to support the onboarding and training of new business partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As time progresses and more partners are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project!
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training
- Creating selections and ensuring business partner selections on the platform are accurate
- Handling our business partner support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team
- Proactively helping restaurant partners in order to improve their performance
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for our business partners
- Assisting the rest of the team in any additional tasks related to working with our business partners.
Our humble expectations
- Minimum qualification as Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or equivalent
- Experience or strong interest in analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented self-starter
- Fluent in Slovakian & able to work in English
- You are highly motivated and super enthusiastic!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team and look for a part time position, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The position is 15-20h/week with the possibility for more.
The basic (fixed) wage component is EUR 6 (brutto) an hour.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.