Communications Specialist (Central Operations)
Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you love working in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
We launched our service in Germany in August 2020 and have for the past year seen rapid development in the market. We are now working with several thousand restaurant partners across Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne & Hanover and are expanding further into new cities, regions, and business verticals. To support our hyper-growth and strengthen our central team, we are looking for a Communications Specialist to reinforce our Operations Team.
Reporting to the Performance Management & Scheduling Lead, the Communications Specialist (central courier communication) is responsible for managing communications and partnerships for +4000 couriers across German cities.
What you'll be doing
- Stakeholder management to collect and prioritize communications
- Set up a communication plan/ structure
- Write and visualise Newsletters, FAQs and other communication channels
- Build and maintain strong partnerships and perks & benefits for our courier partners
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package including stock options plan
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience in Operations, Journalism, Public and Media relations or Project Management
- Stellar writing skills, in both English and German.
- A fast learner to set up complex communication flows
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- Attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover the best restaurants, grocery stores, and other local businesses and have them delivered to your home or office. Wolt works with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners in 23 countries and in over 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the best ratings in the industry, which is mainly due to our customer-centric approach to how we design our products and processes. For example, our customer service team responds in seconds and in the customer's language.
We have received more than 707 million euros in financing from renowned US and European investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth. We were also lucky enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe", Forbes took our CEO Miki Kuusi was named 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020 the Financial Times named us the second fastest growing company in Europe. We are continuing to expand rapidly and are looking for more talent to join us. If you are enthusiastic about cutting-edge technology and good food and want to make a difference in your city, then Wolt could be just the thing for you.