Area Sales Manager, Inside Sales
Are you an experienced inside sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships? Are you passionate about building strong networks with restaurant owners around your city? If this sounds like you, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 180 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016. We see an opportunity to build a winning business in the market by offering a world-class customer experience through reliability, short delivery times, fast & local customer service.
As an Area Sales Manager you will, through effective inbound and outbound telesales, attract and close new restaurant partnerships. You will use your extensive telesales experience to improve Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by adding the right new venues to the platform and using data to determine the focus areas.
What you will be doing
- Identify and acquire potential restaurants partners that are a great fit for Wolt using phone and video calls
- Actively and systematically manage your inbound and outbound telesales pipeline in assigned markets
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- Consult/advise restaurant partners when creating delivery menus and make sure we receive menus in a timely manner to ensure a smooth and effective onboarding process
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside Wolt’s Restaurant onboarding and development team to ensure success for the partner and Wolt
Our humble expectations
- You are able to quickly identify and target the most popular restaurants in your assigned markets
- You have demonstrable experience of being successful within a telesales position
- You have experience working with a CRM system
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the restaurant owner, you will utilise your broad network to get the call
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a must
- Experience within the hospitality industry is beneficial
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Maria, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
We do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.