Are you a multitasking guru? Can you keep smiling and organised even when the tasks and pressure are piling up? Then we’d love to speak with you about our latest opening in Zagreb!
Wolt launched in Zagreb in December 2018 and we’ve seen tremendous growth not just there, but across Croatia since we first entered the market. We’re now operating in multiple cities, with hundreds of restaurant & retail partners, delivering everything from flowers to pizza to thousands of active users!
Our new Office Manager will be at the heart of the business in Zagreb, making sure everything keeps ticking along as we continue this hyper-growth phase.
This role will need someone who can stay positive and enthusiastic whilst being super-busy; but most importantly someone who is ruthlessly organised and can keep track of lots of different moving parts at once! It goes without saying that you’re a natural people-person and you love providing excellent service regardless of what you’re doing :)
What you’ll be doing
- Point person for maintenance, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Oversee the operations of the front desk, be the face of the company
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Preform and support day-to-day functions within the HR department
- Planning and managing events for our employees in Zagreb on a regular basis
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
Our humble expectations
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience in a large, multinational company
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Fluent in Croatian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.