Voice of the Customer (VOC) Program Manager
Are you a customer focused leader with proven program management experience in exciting and delighting customers? Does working in a truly customer-centric organisation excite and motivate you? If this sounds like you then we’d love to chat!
Our journey within Israel started in the fall of 2018. Since then, we’ve launched in more than 15 cities and the country has become one of our fastest growing ‘Woltwide’.
As a result of our rapid growth in the last 12 months, our CX Team now includes more than 300 Support Associates and more than 18 CX Leads. This has driven the need for specific program management expertise to create and lead our multiple CX programs.
As a member of our CX team in Israel, you will work closely with our operations and restaurant teams to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service on all fronts from our customers to our partners. You will report directly to our Head of Support and take an active role in improving our customer experience organisation at every level and cross functionally!
It goes without saying that you’re a natural people person and you know how to get the best out of the teams you collaborate with :) We’re rapidly evolving here at Wolt, so someone who’s an experienced PgM and comfortable with driving and managing change is essential!
What you will be doing
The Customer Experience team is focused on enabling the Voice Of the Customer to inform every element of the organization’s decision-making. We take a data-driven, customer-first approach to understanding the end-to-end customer journey and use these insights to help inform and set Wolt’s priorities. By working cross-functionally and building strong relationships, our team’s goals is to build an internal culture that is customer-first.
- Initiate, design and launch CX programs like CX QC, VOC and more.
- Work together with the team leads and CX managers to make sure we provide great customer experience to all of our customers: Restaurant and Retail partners, end-users and our Courier Partners.
- Work proactively to identify areas of improvement and identify relevant stakeholders to collaborate with while being able to execute.
- Use leadership and influencing skills to work with senior-level stakeholders or clients.
- Demonstrate program and/or project management skills on a day to day basis.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to develop and deliver strategic insights that are rooted in data.
Our humble expectations
- You have a proven experience in leading CX programs in consumer-facing large scale support teams through many changes in a similarly non technical fast-paced environment.
- You love numbers and you actively rely on data to make decisions, especially when it comes to scaling efficiently
- You’re motivated by initiating, developing and building CX programs, specifically QA and VOC but others as well.
- You enjoy mapping areas of improvement and opportunities while collaborating cross functionally and managing CX programs end to end
- Being around people is what gets you out of bed in the morning - you’re naturally at home in a very social environment
- On top of your people skills, you’re a master multitasker and you can always juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn and do things better.
- You are fluent in Hebrew and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.