Grocery Shift Lead
Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
You might know Wolt for being the Finnish technology company with the food delivery platform. That was just the start - we’re now launching retail and grocery deliveries across Europe and Asia, and Wolt Market is a central point of this expansion.
Wolt Market is our very own supermarket that provides world-leading convenience and customer experience - you can order groceries to arrive on your doorstep at light-speed! 🤩
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Wolt Market stores in Berlin - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by our Courier Partners or customers.
You’ll work in flexible shifts - stores are open 6 days a week and both full time and part time applications are welcomed. You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪🏻
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring efficient operations and being the go-to person when the Store Manager isn’t present at the store.
- Supporting with the orders.
- Solving issues in which the team needs help.
- Monitoring and managing workload, efficiency, office duties and well-being.
- Collecting and forwarding feedback.
- Proactively participating in developing store operations.
- Most importantly, be part of the team!
Our humble expectations
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- You are able to communicate in English and basic German knowledge.
- You have a right to work in Germany.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.