Content Manager - Wolt Market
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and love working with a fun team? Are you experienced in the retail or grocery sphere? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across the Slovak Republic can order their groceries and have them delivered within 30 minutes!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a strong Content Manager to manage our product assortment in Slovakia.
As a Wolt Market Content Manager, you are responsible for creating and enhancing the retail selection on the Wolt Market online content. You will have an important role in ensuring a world class customer experience and driving conversion.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent manager with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and enhance retail product selection on the Wolt Market online content.
- Ensure that the app content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability, images and other parameters (best before date, etc.).
- Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need.
- Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the content information.
- Uploading media content to the products’ pages for an enhanced customer experience (images, videos, awards, organic logos, etc.).
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain.
- Supporting the Category Manager and Inventory Manager to improve our assortment and drive higher sales and conversion.
- Contacting vendors (distributors/direct vendors/brandbank) to confirm product details in order to keep the content up to date.
- Create reporting tools to help identify and ultimately resolve content errors.
Our humble expectations
- Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amounts of data, and converting large amounts of data into customer insight and actions to improve user experience.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel). SQL would be considered a strong plus.
- Excellent data accuracy skills.
- Audit certification and previous experience in data or system audit is a plus.
- Fluency in Slovak and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The basic wage component ranges from EUR 1,500 to EUR 3,000 (brutto) monthly depending on candidate’s experience and skills. Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jan Vorisek, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.