Are you an experienced workforce specialist with leadership experience and a passion for delivering exceptional service? Does designing and launching plans to increase staffing efficiency within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019, and we've now expanded into 6 other cities as well.
As a company we've always prided ourselves on providing truly outstanding customer service and as the business has grown so has our Support team! As such, we need a Workforce Management Specialist to take responsibility for shift scheduling and headcount planning processes within the Support team.
You’ll need to be comfortable with working with data in complex, high-paced service operations environment. In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you'll be doing
- Forecast, plan, schedule, analyze, create and communicate Support Shifts, using our WFM and BI tools and - of course - spreadsheets.
- Analyze data and present key insights from large amounts of Support data: you will help our Support management team to track our team-wide performance metrics and service levels. One of your main success criteria will be to constantly improve our staffing predictions against actuals!
- Work together with Team Leads, Support Managers & Head of Support to develop strategies and continuously optimize our forecasting, shift scheduling and performance management processes.
- Work in close co-operation with Support Managers and Support Team Leads to continuously balance operational needs, budgeting and employee experience
- Deliver shift schedules and other reports for payroll and finance
Our humble expectations
- You are proactive, service-minded and enjoy working with people
- You are tech-savvy and seek to learn and teach others in how to use our Customer Support tools
- You have lazer-sharp focus on details, but can also take the “helicopter view” to ensure that successful WFM processes fit our broader Support strategy
- Knowledge from shift scheduling and/or resource planning in similar fields (such as accounting, project management or leading volunteers). Experience from WFM or Shift Scheduling tools/applications is considered a plus.
- Solid Excel / Google Sheets skills and knowledge in / strong interest towards data analytics. SQL skills are a plus.
- Fluent in English and Greek.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.