Are you looking for a job where you are the social hub and where you manage a range of different projects as part of a normal working month?! Then you could very well be our new office manager and we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016 and our Stockholm office is the heart and home to the employees of our Swedish operation. As there is a lot happening in the office, we now look for an Office Manager to ensure a great working environment as we continue to scale. We would like to get to know you who feels excited about the opportunity to ensure that our office provides a great space for our team members to be productive and excel at what they are really good at, whilst feeling at ease and being comfortable. That involves taking care of everything from daily office management, procurement of IT, managing projects related to improving the working environment, arranging events for the team as well as becoming a culture pillar in the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Project-manage the forthcoming relocation to a new office in the second half of 2021: gameplan, the involvement of the right people, and overall make sure the new office feels homey and also becomes an efficient workspace.
- Coordinate with our landlord regarding office-related matters - such as keys and employee access, and also have dialogue with the external cleaning service.
- Drive team building activities and maintain a healthy work culture.
- Introduce changes to routines that improve the overall working environment.
- Enforce and regulate COVID-19 office practices.
- Ensure we have well-stocked drinks and office snacks for our hungry colleagues.
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks in order to help-out the leadership team.
- Fix random stuff we do not foresee, by involving the right people or rolling up your sleeves.
Our humble expectations
- You have an eye for detail and a taste for what a good office looks and feels like.
- Solid experience in administration, office management, procurement or inventory management roles.
- Super organized and self-sufficient, getting things done and running smaller and bigger projects.
- Basic IT-skills are much appreciated: set up new workstations and make sure we purchase the right quality hardware at the right price.
- You’re outgoing, service-minded and have good interpersonal skills in order to work with many different stakeholders and make everyone feel at home in our office.
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 180 cities, servicing over 10 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!