Are you an experienced creative producer with world-class project management skills and passion for creating eye-catching social and digital ads? Are you detailed-oriented and enjoy being part of fast-paced productions? If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, (actually so significantly that In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest-growing company) expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. We don’t compromise on quality and we’re fanatic about being the world #1 level. We’ve managed to be best-in-the-world in several things we do, but now we’re building our very own in-house Brand Experience team to bring us even closer towards the goal. We would love you to join our team!
We’re looking for a talented Creative Producer who will be responsible for managing our creative production for performance marketing channels: from briefing to asset delivery. This role will focus on managing creative requests from several internal teams, assigning resources, and communicating with different stakeholders. You will work within our Brand Experience team, in order to help graphic and video designers produce and deliver on-time and on-brand creative solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate, help create and deliver outstanding assets that will be used across the world in several performance marketing channels: Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat amongst other.
- Guide graphic and video designers during the production and ensure the brief is followed.
- Outsource tasks to an external agency: manage communication with them and make sure their deliveries meet our expectations.
- Gather translations in 20+ languages from the different local marketing teams.
- Define our monthly creative production based on performance data from previous campaigns.
- Participate in design and marketing meetings, brainstorming sessions, reviews, workshops and other design practices.
Our humble expectations
- Solid project management background.
- Experience in digital marketing, specifically for performance marketing and social ads.
- Previous experience with project management tools is a big plus (Asana, Jira, Monday.com…).
- Proven hands-on experience throughout image and video production processes – from beginning to end.
- Creativity, proactivity, tons of initiatives.
- Systematic thinking, ability to establish and follow frameworks, guidelines and patterns.
- Good communication skills and fluent English.
- Good time-management skills. You are organized and know how to allocate your time efficiently.
- Ownership. You enjoy having responsibility and are able to ensure that the deliverables are compliant with the briefing and the business needs.
- Curiosity. You are happy to learn new things and step out of your comfort zone.
Extra bonus points if:
- You have experience working for a creative agency that focuses on social ads.
- You have experience with international campaigns, in which different cultural backgrounds and languages need to be taken into account.
- Data-driven mindset and understanding of quantitative results.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
The application deadline is December 3rd.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Victoria, email@example.com
Please note that, we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.