Real Estate Manager - Wolt Market
Are you a real estate professional looking to be a part of something bigger? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and taking ownership? Do you have experience in commercial real estate? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Finland can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep at lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a Real Estate Manager to identify and view potential locations for our Wolt Market stores and negotiate the lease terms with landlords. You’ll be part of making decisions on city launches, together with the Expansion Manager in the country.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent contributor with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Using data to analyze ideal locations for Wolt Markets in Finland.
- Traveling around Wolt cities to identify and view potential Wolt Market locations.
- Negotiating favourable lease & renovation terms with landlords and real estate agents.
- Playing a big part in decision making in country & city launches together with Expansion Managers.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders (food delivery teams, expansion team, global Wolt Market team and legal & finance) on real estate topics.
Our humble expectations
- Real estate experience, preferably from retail.
- Experience in negotiating LOI’s and leases.
- You are an ambitious person and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn fast and improve/define new processes.
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach to work.
- You are a good communicator in written and spoken English, and you have full professional proficiency in Finnish.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment and taking ownership, and you have the drive to build things from scratch, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We are reviewing applications on an on-going basis so make sure you apply today!
If you have any questions, you can direct them to:
Salem Mansuri, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.