Check out our Retail Associate role if you are passionate about the future of retail and eCommerce!
Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to kick-start your career in the startup world? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals or other goods from our restaurant or retail partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt recently launched in Bergen and we are also present in Oslo, Trondheim, Tromsø and Stavanger - with more cities to come soon. We’re expanding rapidly, from our offices in Oslo, and now we’re looking for someone to be part of this hectic, fun and rapid expansion and help to set up our new restaurant partners for success.
As such, we need a customer-focused and structured Restaurant Associate to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Restaurant Associate, you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform including photos, menus, training of staff, testing, and follow-up.
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Being responsible for our menu platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Helping our restaurant partners and restaurant team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst the restaurant team.
- Occasionally doing market visits and helping us launch in new cities in Norway.
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in Norwegian and English to be able to communicate with the partners and ensure we have correct information on the app.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Experience within account management, customer support, administration, sales or similar.
- Structured, with a high level of attention to detail and service-minded approach.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Good problem solving skills and quick on your feet. You thrive in a fast phased environment.
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The application deadline is 12th June, but we are continuously reviewing applications and will hire the right people as soon as we find them. So apply as soon as possible! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.