Courier Payments Operations Lead
Do you love working with people and leading projects? Are you a team player? Are you a skilful leader? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If so, then we would love to chat!
We're currently looking for a Courier Payment Operations Lead to join our Ops team full-time in Tel Aviv!
By taking ownership of the Courier Payments world you will gain knowledge of all services and parties that are related to the couriers and become the “go to” person for all of those channels inside the Operations team and out. You will also be managing Operations associates who are in charge of communicating with courier partners on a daily basis. As our Courier Payments Operations Lead, you’ll be acting as the focal point and leader of our Courier Payments team and optimizing courier related processes both Support as well as payment related ones, locally and globally.
In the Courier Payment team, as in the Ops team, No day is the same. We are an agile team who’s ready to face new projects on a daily basis. As our Courier Payments Operations Lead you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have amazing interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are an open-minded individual who always sees the bigger picture and asks themselves: what could be done better? You are welcome here and WANTED.
This role doesn’t require a specific finance background or knowledge but you need to be super comfortable working with numbers and business data. Alongside this, you must have a natural service-focused mindset and awesome people & social skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and managing the Israel Courier Payments Associates who work on a part-time basis
- Managing, optimising and overseeing all communication of couriers regarding the payment process and other financial information related to their work with Wolt.
- Lead projects and platforms that will help our Couriers’ financial needs.
- Processing and seeing through all bi-weekly Courier payments in Israel
- Interacting with 3rd parties and invoicing platforms who provide financial services, locally and globally
- Communicating on a daily basis with the Finance Department at Wolt HQ.
- Optimizing our local team’s processes
- Helping our product department to implement changes regarding courier payments
- Educating our support team about financial aspects needed for a Healthy ongoing customer support service
Our humble expectations
- Preferably a background in economics or something related
- You’re an expert when it comes to expressing your social skills
- Patience is a part of who you are
- Excellent communicator
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes
- You love handling numbers
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.