Restaurant Promotion Associate
Are you passionate about driving partnership engagement and helping our restaurant partners improve performance through campaigns and special offers? If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and being part of one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform.
We have been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017 and we’re showing no signs of slowing down. Today, we are operating in 13 cities with more to come!
We’re now searching for a Restaurant Promotion Associate to help us grow Wolt’s and our restaurant partners' customer retention through restaurant campaigns such as discounts and free deliveries.
This is a brand new role in our restaurant team - and you will be part of shaping how we run restaurant campaigns at scale at Wolt Denmark. Besides, there’s a career path to develop into sales or marketing roles over time. Previous experience in sales is preferred but what we care the most about is your motivation and interest to learn and develop.
What you'll be doing
- Inbound and outbound contact to restaurant partners over the phone to pitch campaign possibilities to maximize growth.
- Setting up the campaigns in our internal system to help partners reach visibility and maximum customer satisfaction and retention.
- Together with the marketing and development teams coordinate our annual campaign calendar to ensure Wolt customers has a great selection of specials anytime and anywhere - across our 14 cities.
- Analyze campaign performance to find ways for Wolt and restaurant partners to improve their sales on Wolt.
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience within sales is preferred. Alternatively a very strong motivation to learn and develop within sales.
- You are tech-savvy, curious and a quick learner.
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with a lot of different people and partners.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Persistent - you do not give up and get energy from working in a target driven role and achieving your goals.
- Structured - you are good at managing your time and pipeline to reach the goals. Experience with any CRM tools is an advantage.
- Experience or knowledge from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Experience within phone sales is a plus. You enjoy talking with people and being on calls most of your day.
- Fluency in Danish and English is a must to be able to establish a good connection with our partners.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Mike Zeuch Poulsen, Restaurant Development Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.