Store Manager - Wolt Market
- Being responsible for the day-to-day store operations, including staying on top of freshness, inventory and stock management.
- Developing and improving the way our stores operate.
- Lead and motivate a team. Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Managing shift scheduling.
- Handling orders of the store.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous leadership experience.
- A fast learner with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Data-driven and analytical, you use data to help improve and develop.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- Fluent level of Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Antoinette Kley-Gomez, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.