Are you a field professional with experience in closing deals and managing a portfolio of partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt Germany officially launched as country #23 in Aug 2020! Since starting our first operations in Berlin, we have been able to partner with many amazing restaurants to feed tens of thousands of hungry customers.
As such, we need a strong and energised field sales professional to drive the signing up of new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform and to manage the partner relationships.
As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project! While you’ll have dedicated support and will work in conjunction with other Sales Managers, you will be responsible for your own accounts. Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with working autonomously and with a lot of responsibility.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Finalising delivery menus with the venue manager
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package including stock options plan
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a field sales position
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work with numbers for closing win-win deals
- Ability to thrive in very fast paced environment
- High energy & drive to work for a newly launched and fast growing business
- Experience in managing HoReCa partners is a strong plus
- Fluent in German and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Karolina Olesińska - Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover the best restaurants, grocery stores, and other local businesses and have them delivered to your home or office. Wolt works with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners in 23 countries and in over 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the best ratings in the industry, which is mainly due to our customer-centric approach to how we design our products and processes. For example, our customer service team responds in seconds and in the customer's language.
We have received more than 707 million euros in financing from renowned US and European investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth. We were also lucky enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe", Forbes took our CEO Miki Kuusi was named 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020 the Financial Times named us the second fastest growing company in Europe. We are continuing to expand rapidly and are looking for more talent to join us. If you are enthusiastic about cutting-edge technology and good food and want to make a difference in your city, then Wolt could be just the thing for you.