Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform.
We have been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017 and we’re showing no signs of slowing down. Today, we are operating in 13 cities with more to come!
Today, we no longer only want to satisfy our customers’ hunger, but also to deliver a wide variety of products. We want to expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As such, we now need a Retail Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners. As a Retail Associate you will act as a key communicator between our retail partners and our own sales and operations team in order to ensure success.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues onto Wolt's platform including menu building, coordinating photography and organizing training sessions.
- Creating offerings and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate.
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in the Support team.
- Proactively helping retail partners in various tasks to improve their performance.
- Helping out with retail marketing campaigns.
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Experience from a previous support, administration or account management role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to the situation and audience.
- Experience from the retail industry is a plus.
- Structured, service-minded and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter with a can do attitude.
- Fluency in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- A competitive salary and benefits
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Jakob Bollerup, Retail Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.