Retail Marketing Specialist
Are you an experienced trade marketer, category manager, brand manager or similar from retail or FMCG with a true ‘growth’ mindset? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with our retail partners and being part of shaping the future of retail and eCommerce together with us? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops and other exciting products. For us, retail business means everything beyond restaurant food - our retail partners are for example groceries, pharmacies and alcohol stores. You can check our current retail offerings here.
As a Retail Marketing Specialist your focus will be on driving our retail marketing by commercializing the marketing investments with the key retail and FMCG partners and bringing it to life for users. This does not mean just planning and strategizing, but we are looking for a person that is willing to get hands dirty while growing our retail business.
What you’ll be doing
1. Owning retail marketing planning and execution
2. Ensuring that our retail growth targets are met with the followings:
- planning and executing campaigns to raise awareness for our retail business
- planning and executing campaigns within our own customer base to make them try retail out
3. Co-marketing with partners:
- pre-sales: help sales team to convince key accounts to join us with marketing cooperation plans
- post-sales: work closely together with retail account management team to plan and execute campaigns together with key accounts
Our humble expectations
- You have 5-10 years of experience from marketing with a proven track record in trade marketing, category management, brand management or similar within the retail or FMCG industry.
- You are a structured self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination. results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- Good knowledge in B2C marketing, eCommerce and branding is an advantage.
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and will close the role as soon as we have found the right match. So if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 80,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.