Partnerships Manager - Wolt Delivery
We’re now looking for a Partnerships Manager of Wolt Delivery to take ownership of Wolt Delivery’s business strategy and execution in Baltics Region. Wolt Delivery gives merchants access to Wolt’s industry leading last-mile logistics platform. Anyone can connect to the Wolt Delivery network to offer ultra fast home deliveries for their products.
In this role, you would be responsible for building a new business line from the ground up, continuously improving product market fit and eventually full-scaling our Wolt Delivery business to B2B customers across Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. The role involves tight collaboration with the product team to build a winning proposition.
In this role you should be excited about building things and being ready to get your hands dirty while executing the plan! We have a great base to start from, and now we need to scale this up. Join one of the most successful growth companies in Baltics, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of thousands of people.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing new corporate partnerships by logically identifying companies that would benefit from Wolt’s delivery services.
- Establishing relationships with company representatives and negotiating partnerships with them.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential corporate partnerships.
- Driving and managing growth of the existing accounts.
- Being the client representatives' trusted advisor, helping them overcome any issues related to the Wolt services.
- Making sound business decisions by using data to support your intuition.
- Work closely with Wolt leadership and cross-functional teams (Product, Analytics, Marketing, Support and others) to achieve all of this
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B sales or Account Management role. SaaS is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do
- Fluent in Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian, and English is a must
What you’ll get by joining us
Opportunity to build a team in one of the fastest growing companies in the world
Lots of learning and growth opportunities in a globally scaling tech company
Competitive salary from 2450 EUR Gross + stock options
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 170 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.