Are you a people person that’s looking for your next challenge? Is multitasking your middle name? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favourite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Our journey in Czechia started with our Prague launch in the summer of 2018. Since then, we’ve expanded to 8 more cities with even more growth expected before the end of 2021.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to help our Office Manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly everyday. This means you will be responsible for the from daily office management and part of the administration.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the Office Manager who will give you guidance for all your tasks
- Taking care of office supplies for our 3 offices
- Office F&B service
- Welcoming of our new hires and taking care they have everything they need
- Administration of our company cars
- Preparation of internal guides regarding our local processes
- Booking of accommodation and train / air ticket for our new hires and visitors
- OHS administration
- Workplace booking system administration
- COVID restrictions updates
- Invoices administration
- Participation in the major project of office move
- Many other ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- Super organized and self-sufficient when it comes to getting things done
- Excited to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Outgoing and positive, you love to work with many different stakeholders
- Fluent in Czech and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.