Restaurant Onboarding Lead
Do you have experience in managing operations teams and improving processes and the level of service? Do you enjoy supporting your people and thrive when you can put your analytical thinking skills to use? Then we’d love to chat!
We’ve been growing rapidly in Czechia ever since we entered the market in 2018. From our humble start in Prague we’ve expanded to 10 other cities with even more growth planned in the coming months! 🚀 We’re now looking for a Restaurant Onboarding Lead to manage and develop our restaurant onboarding and support. ⚙️ 💙
For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, restaurant operations are a crucial part of Wolt’s success in every city and country. Our restaurant operation is split into three sections: acquisition, onboarding and account management. As the Restaurant Onboarding Lead, your role is to manage the whole onboarding part of the process. Your team will consist of a number of Restaurant Onboarding Associates, who ensure that each restaurant is onboarded to the platform efficiently and supported throughout the partnership.
In this role, you’ll be managing and developing a team of Restaurant Onboarding Associates, as well as going into the field to set examples for your team to follow. Your job will be to challenge the way we onboard and support our partners by improving our processes, tooling, and using data to support your intuition and evaluate the results. You will ensure your team is performing and will build a strong communications loop with the sales team, who supplies your team with a stream of partners to onboard.
What you’ll be doing
- Using your analytical thinking to challenge, test, implement and evaluate the processes and tools in the team.
- Leading by example by systematically managing a pipeline of partners that need to be onboarded.
- Ensuring the success of your team by setting targets, sparring, coaching and ensuring everyone's well-being and growth.
- Spreading best practices and actively consulting the team.
- Recruiting new talented Restaurant Onboarding Associates into the team.
- Getting things done by doing whatever else is needed for the team to succeed.
Our humble expectations
- You have people management experience and a track record of leading high-performing teams and keeping people motivated.
- You have previous experience in improving processes and workflows with the help of data and tools. Perhaps you have a background in operations?
- You are curious, committed to challenge the status quo and thrive when you are taking full ownership.
- You have an analytical mindset and use data to support your intuition and decision making.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy learning new things and teaching others.
- Demonstrable experience with Excel and BI tools is a big plus.
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus.
- Fluent in Czech / Slovak and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.