People Partner, Product
Are you an experienced People professional, ready for your next exciting step? Do you want to be a part of scaling our Product functions internationally from the people and culture perspective, in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat! :)
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing 9M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
The People team of Wolt is currently consisting of about 25 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv and Tokyo. To reach our next exciting stage growth plans, we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced People Partner to join our team at the Helsinki HQ office.
As a People Partner for our Product teams, you’ll work closely with our Product Heads in all People related matters to ensure we scale our people and culture in the midst of our rapid international expansion and business growth. Our Product organization consists of our engineering, analytics, product management and product design organizations, which employ a combined 190 people. You’ll be supporting our world class technical talent with both day-to-day HR operations and more strategic long term projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Above all, partnering up with our Product Heads and team-leads, working with them in a wide range of People topics.
- Coordinating competence & leadership development in the Product teams, with the support of our People Development team
- Sparring and coaching our team leads in different kinds of people-related matters, like compensation & benefits, feedback & performance management and employment legislation.
- Designing ways of scaling and nurturing our culture and ways of working in the form of e.g. knowledge sharing initiatives and wide-range of events.
- Participating in organisational design and e.g. site strategy to ensure our teams scale with the growth needs of the business
- Support in the onboarding of new employees
- Finally, being a vital link between our Product teams and the rest of the People team, being responsible that our People processes fit the needs of our Product function.
Our humble expectations
- You have a solid HR background, preferably in generalist People Partner positions, in a multi-country environment and experience from working in tech organisations and high-growth environments.
- You have a strong understanding of the core People processes and the ability to adapt them into team specific needs.
- You are knowledgeable of the latest theory and practice when it comes to autonomous organisations, teams and culture and have fluently both talk about them but also implement them into practice.
- You are a strong communicator, near native fluency in English.
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
Please note that we will start getting back to applicants only after 19th February. If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Katariina Salomäki, Talent Acquisition Partner -email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.