Head of Support
Do you have a proven track record in driving change and problem-solving? Are you a good mix of being able to think strategically and work hands-on? Are you a solid leader with experience in efficiently managing a high-performing team? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
After launching in Tel Aviv in 2018, Israel has become one of the largest and fastest growing Wolt countries globally - the best part is, we're only just getting started and you can be a part of this incredible journey!
In every country, our Support team is at the heart of what we do - providing our customers with the same incredible level of service the world over. In Israel, we're now looking for a new Head of Support to set the direction and lead our 400+ strong team onto bigger and better things.
We already provide world-class support, but we know we can do better. It's your job to work out how and then make it happen!
As part of the Wolt Israel leadership team, you'll work closely with our other internal teams to make sure that the support our partners and customers are receiving is truly the best in the world. Whilst we expect you to have most of the solutions and answers yourself, you'll be regularly sparring with our Global Head of Support to see what we can implement locally that has worked in other Wolt countries and vice versa - team work makes the dream work, right?
This is a top leadership role, but we still need someone who can be on the front-line with their team when things get tough. Ultimately, we need someone with senior skills combined with junior enthusiasm!
What you will be doing
- Strategize and execute: Develop and execute a sustainable, data driven strategy. Your focus will be on constant improvements and maintaining a high level of satisfaction from our customers and partners.
- Manage, mentor & motivate: As we grow you will build and manage several teams within the support organization. This includes acting as a sparring partner for the Customer Support managers and helping them raise the bar in their teams.
- Problem-solving: You will be both proactive and reactive with incoming and foreseen problems that may occur in support. You will influence a solution-oriented mindset and ensure we are always implementing best practices and ways of working.
- Driving performance: You will be a driving force to ensure we are delivering the best support to our customers and partners. Your analytical mindset will dig into our support metrics to make the best kind of decisions and set the right expectations.
- Scale smart: We will grow team-size, and in order to cope with demand while keeping up the quality, we need to do things smarter day by day.
- Grow your organisation and support teams: You have a strong eye for talent as you will be hiring the right people to grow your support team.
- Champion the culture: Ensure that we protect Wolt’s values and preserve a strong team spirit, focused on coaching, recognition and team development.
Our humble expectations
- You have a solid experience in leading big Technical Support Teams and/or similar organizations in a fast-paced environment.
- You are very analytical, and make decisions based on data to the extent possible. When you make decisions you always think about scalability.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes, together with the rest of Wolt, to reach KPIs and improve the offering we have for our customers.
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature. Naturally, you care about good customer service!
- Complementary to your social skills, you are very structured and on top of things.
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn and do things better.
- You are fluent in Hebrew and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.