Are you an organized, structured, and adaptable Office Manager that thrives in a fast phased environment and enjoys being the key player that keeps the business running behind the scenes? Then you could very well be our new office manager and we’d love to chat!
Just a few years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users. We’re expanding rapidly and now we’re looking for someone to be part of this hectic, fun and rapid expansion and ensure that everything runs smoothly in the Budapest office while we are busy bringing to life our vision of the future of the delivery industry.
Due to the fast pace of our business and ever-growing team, we are currently in a true start-up mode where everyone is doing a bit of everything office-related - and a lot is not done at all. So, we are in need of someone to take ownership of everything office-related. Think of it like it was your own home you invited your colleagues into: make it nice, homey, and delightful to come to work every day. At the same time, you will take ownership of streamlining things, creating order, maintaining the organization, and ensuring that everyone has what they need to stay on top of their tasks.
This means you will be responsible for everything from daily office management, administrative tasks, to some HR admin and documentation, but also being the enabler of the culture and atmosphere that make it fun for everyone to come to work. This is a brand new role in our team so you will be responsible for shaping the role and setting the bar for a ''well-run office''!
What you’ll be doing
- Dealing with facility management related tasks, supplier management and overseeing the office management budget.
- Managing our food and beverage supply and ensuring the teams are following their share of the day-to-day office upkeep.
- Managing administrative tasks that the team needs help with: such as travel arrangements, scanning invoices, placing orders, paying bills, managing the mail and parcels.
- Coordinating with our landlord regarding office-related matters - such as keys and employee access etc.
- Onboarding new employees - purchasing sim cards, business cards, laptops, and keeping track of the equipment inventory.
- Negotiating and communicating with our different vendors about facility maintenance, telephone services, internet.
- Creating and updating information and documentation about office policies, employee handbook, compliance.
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks in order to help out the leadership team.
- Managing health and safety practices in the office.
- Driving team-building activities and maintaining a healthy work culture.
- Fixing random stuff we do not foresee, by involving the right people or rolling up your sleeves.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience in administration, office management, secretary, executive assistant, or similar positions.
- Super organized and self-sufficient when it comes to getting things done and running both smaller and bigger projects. To-do lists guide your day and you know how to manage time, multi-task and prioritize. You enjoy documenting, structuring and systemizing, so everyone has a clear idea of how things run and what to do.
- Basic IT skills: setting up new work stations and making sure we purchase the right quality hardware at the right price.
- You have an eye for detail, good problem-solving skills, and a taste for what a good office looks and feels like.
- You’re outgoing, service-minded and have good interpersonal skills in order to work with many different stakeholders and make everyone feel at home in our office.
- Good skills in excel, word and other tools that can help you document and stay organized.
- Drivers license and solid experience in driving is a must.
- Fluency in Hungarian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.