Retail Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced brand manager, trade marketer, project manager, or similar from FMCG with a true ‘growth’ mindset? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with partners and being part of shaping the future of eCommerce together with us? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As a Retail Marketing Manager, your focus will be on driving our marketing by commercializing the marketing investments with the key internal and external partners and bringing it to life for users. This does not mean just planning and strategizing, we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty while actively growing our business in Kazakhstan!
What you’ll be doing
- Owning partnership marketing strategy and execution, including negotiating, developing, and implementing efficient joint-marketing plans with our key partners
- Identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with them to strengthen marketing partnerships
- Ensuring that our growth targets are met through owning and managing related campaigns across the channels
- Forecasting the impact of selected marketing strategies to the P&L and assessing their ROIs
Our humble expectations
- You have extensive experience in marketing with a proven track record specifically in brand marketing, category management, trade management or similar within FMCG industries.
- You are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships.
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Fluent in English, Russian, and Kazakh is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in B2C marketing, eCommerce and branding is an advantage.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 230 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.