Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in marketing? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If this sounds like you, then read further!
As a Marketing Associate your main role is to work together with the local marketing team, making sure that we reach customers and keep them engaged. You’ll work with creating content for a wide variety of communication channels in German and English. In addition to that, you’ll participate in planning and organising marketing campaigns and supporting the team in all marketing related activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Make sure that the Wolt app always looks amazing by setting up and updating content
- Create great content for our social media channels and engage with our audience
- Take care of copywriting tasks and communication through various channels
- Assist the marketing team with translations and localisations of ads and in-app content
- Work together with the local marketing team on the overall marketing strategy and assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- You have gained some first relevant experience in marketing, media, brand or advertising
- You have native or near-native writing and verbal skills in German and you are fluent in English
- You are enthusiastic and known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn and develop your skills in marketing
- You enjoy ownership and are able to really own a project, work independently, prioritise and ask for guidance when needed
- You are a doer, who can both come up with creative ideas and execute/follow-up on them
- You enjoy creating content and are good at that – you are creative in your writing and you can adapt your tone of voice for various audiences.
- You strive in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- Preferably, you have worked with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other graphic design tools before
- Preferably, you have acquired at least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design or similar field
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.