Are you an experienced visual designer with a wild imagination and passion for creating eye-catching advertising? Do you strive for nothing less than world class? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, (actually so significantly that In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest-growing company) expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. We don’t compromise on quality and we’re fanatic about being the world #1 level. We’ve managed to be best-in-the-world in several things we do, but now we’re building our very own in-house Brand Experience team to bring us even closer towards the goal. We would love you to join our team!
As such we’re looking for a talented Visual Designer who will be responsible for delivering effective and eye-catching assets that will be used for our marketing campaigns. Specifically, this role will focus on providing creatives for our German & Central Europe markets in which the campaigns will run on multiple platforms ranging from digital media (including social media) to offline media.
As a Visual Designer at Wolt, you will work as part of our global creative team, the performance marketing team, and the local marketing team in order to ideate and deliver on-time and on-brand creative solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Ideate, create and deliver on-brand and eye-catching assets and campaigns that will be used for our German and Central Europe markets.
- Define and develop campaign ideas with your colleagues and produce assets according to the brief.
- Work closely with the global creative team, the performance marketing team, and the local German marketing team to create digital imagery for Wolt’s various marketing channels.
- Build creative best practices & continuously improve the performance of our online creatives with the support from the global creative team.
- Participate in design and marketing meetings, brainstorming sessions, reviews, workshops and other design practices.
- Localize, resize and iterate the creatives to achieve the best possible results.
Our humble expectations
- Solid graphic design and motion graphics skills.
- Proven hands-on experience throughout image production processes – from beginning to end.
- Solid skills in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- You have a comprehensive visual portfolio including work examples for advertising in Germany.
- Interest in current design trends and latest technologies applicable to design.
- Creativity, proactivity, tons of initiatives.
- Good communication skills in English and fluent in German.
- Good time-management skills. You are organised and know how to allocate your time efficiently.
- Ownership. You enjoy having responsibility and are able to ensure that the deliverables are compliant with the briefing and the business needs.
- Curiosity. You are happy to learn new things and step out of your comfort zone.
Extra bonus point if
- Copywriting skills.
- Experience in digital marketing. Performance marketing for apps & e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience in designing for diverse groups of people (international and multi-language audiences, different cultural behaviors etc.)
- Systematic thinking, ability to establish and follow frameworks, guidelines and patterns.
- Data-driven mindset and understanding of quantitative results.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will start reviewing applications during the month of September. Application deadline is September, 24th.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Victoria, email@example.com
Please note that, we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.