Are you an experienced Compensation professional, ready for your next exciting step? Do you want to help us build and scale our Reward practices, in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 best known for our food and retail delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years and in 2020 the Financial Times named us Europe’s second-fastest growing company. Today, we operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia – and we’re just getting started.
To reach our next exciting growth plans we are now looking for an experienced Compensation professional to join our People team. We are currently a team of 45 people located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Berlin Tel-Aviv and Tokyo. This role is preferably based either in our Helsinki or Berlin office and will report to the Head of Compensation & Rewards.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our compensation strategy by your ownership over our global pay structures, job levelling, sales incentive plans, and your assurance of our market-competitive compensation.
More specifically, you will:
- Own Wolt’s job architecture and grading framework and perform job evaluations to ensure internal and external fairness
- Manage compensation market pricing and benchmarking efforts, including identification of benchmarking solutions and participation in surveys
- Perform research on emerging trends, issues, and best practices in compensation, using analytics to help enhance programs
- Provide support on compensation data needs/analytical support for special projects (for example wage-gap analyses)
- Provide ongoing consultation to People Partners and TA partners on compensation-related questions
- Work on the design and management of incentive and equity programs
- Be a key partner in our journey to become a truly innovative Rewards team
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-4 years of demonstrable work experience in global compensation analysis, design, consulting, and/or operations
- Goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an evolving, global, and matrixed work environment
- Strong spreadsheet and data analysis techniques
- Demonstrated experience partnering with salary survey vendors
- Expertise with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- You understand modern HR solutions (preferably Workday), understand how to build the compensation processes into a modern SaaS solution
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative
- Strong compensation consultation and partnership skills; ability to build solid relationships and partner across functions.
- You are a strong communicator and comfortable using English as the main language.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 210+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.