Vendor Management & Outsourcing Lead
Are you an experienced BPO / vendor manager looking to create, build and manage an extensive vendor network and outsourcing strategy in one of the world’s fastest growing companies?
We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused, “get-things-done” vendor manager to create, experiment and lead the evolution of our unique customer support operations and take us to the next level.
In every country, our Support team is at the heart of what we do - providing our customers an incredible level of service. In Israel, that support team now numbers 400+ dedicated people who are tasked with giving our customers an unbelievable experience. After launching in Tel Aviv in 2018, Israel has become one of the largest and fastest growing Wolt countries globally.
In the past 1.5 years we have grown our internal support team by a factor of 5x, whilst maintaining our special brand of quick, personal and effective live chat and phone support. This incredible scale and continuing growth means we need to adapt our support model and ensure we can retain our quality whilst scaling rapidly to meet demand. We are therefore looking to add third-party BPOs/ vendors to our support network to help us with this challenge. You would be the person to lead this project end-to-end including sourcing, negotiation, defining workflows, set up the management framework including quality and performance management, and work closely with the Israeli leadership team to maximise customer experience and ROI.
Ideally you already have extensive experience in this area and are eager to make your own mark on a large organisation. You would already have a fantastic network of BPOs to work with to provide us with a range of choices and strategic outcomes.
What you will be doing
- Defining opportunity: Working closely with our internal support leadership to define outsourcing opportunities, ensuring we are able to drive and deliver a big impact and alleviate the pressure from our internal teams.
- Sourcing, negotiating and contracting support vendors/ BPO vendors: Ensure they we find the right partners that maximise customer experience and deliver ROI.
- Retaining Wolt quality: Our competitive advantage is customer service, and we want to ensure that we provide both the right answer, but also the right way, which means quick responses, emotional intelligence and a human touch! We must find partners that help us keep this culture and style!
- Developing Wolt’s very own BPO partner governance model: Defining KPIs, engaging internal and third party teams on business reviews, driving continuous improvement, developing a champion/ challenger model, and of course managing cost, WFM and other activities as required.
- Growing your team: This is not a one person job, so you would need to build your team.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Customer centric at heart! Knows and loves providing amazing service and understand the role of support for the success of the company
- Extensive, top-level experience in BPO relationship management and contract negotiation and administration within Israel
- Expertise in contact center forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning, and working with skill-based contact routing environments
- Knowledge of selecting, implementing, and utilizing industry-accepted workforce planning software/applications
- Expert understanding of integrated workforce management and quality assurance tools
- Awesome analytical abilities; you’re able to dig into complex data sets to help inform decisions
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, and a proven ability to influence and drive consensus at all levels of an organisation
- Minimum of BA/BS; MBA or graduate degree preferred
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.