HR Operations Specialist
Are you an experienced People / HR Operations professional in Finland, with a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling our HR Operations in Finland, as part of a truly global tech organization, spread across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 210+ cities, servicing over 15M registered users. In the last year, we've expanded our platform beyond food delivery into categories such as cosmetics, flowers, toys, electronics, books and even running our own grocery stores called Wolt Market which is a rapidly expanding new part of our business. Our vision is to offer everything our customers need, to their door, in 30min or less.
The People Team at Wolt consists of about 55 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Tbilisi, and Tokyo. We’re a global HR function, well-respected by the people and teams that we support and partner with.
We’re on an incredible journey right now to rapidly transform our HR service and scale our team even further in Finland (and across our other 22 countries). That makes now the very best time to join our Finland HR Team! So, come and play your part in the HR success story at Wolt!
As HR Operations Specialist you’ll be working at the very heart of our People Team, working to support and partner with HQ business functions at our 900-person head office in a highly engaged, trusting, and tech-enabled culture.
You will have ownership of the entire employee lifecycle, including HR data management, and be there for our team mates in Finland from the very moment they onboard. So, come and do what you do best, with us in the Finland HR team, and be part of our HR success story at Wolt!
What you’ll be doing
- Full employee life cycle support, from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between.
- Supporting our managers and team mates in Finland with all of their HR and people-related policy, time-off, benefits, compensation and other questions.
- HR system updates (we use Workday), and associated employee data quality management.
- Supporting in the writing and maintenance of people policies, manager guides and training sessions for team leads.
- Drafting and advising on local benefit and compensation related matters
- Working closely with our local partners, e.g. payroll and legal, to ensure that HR operations in your functions are running smoothly and compliantly.
Our humble expectations
- You have a solid background of 5+ years’ People / HR Operations experience in Finland, ideally in a multi-country, global environment.
- You have previously worked closely with Workday (or other HR systems), people policies (creation and maintenance) and compensation and benefits related topics.
- You have some hands-on experience with the payroll cycle.
- You have a strong understanding of all core people processes, with a view of what works and what doesn’t.
- We’re a tech company: a passion for tech and data is a must!
- You are a strong communicator, with near native fluency in English.
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively.
- You work well in a team, and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
Click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Salomäki, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 210+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.