Are you an experienced customer support professional with leadership experience and passion for delivering an exceptional service? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As a Support Lead you will manage our Russian Language Support Team spread across three Baltic countries and inspire a high-quality standard of support that we provide to our customers and partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support Team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You’ll lead by example and raise the bar of the support we provide.
- Mentor: You will manage the Support Team and create an environment where everyone can grow through encouragement and empowerment.
- Manager: You will be consistently providing feedback to your team members and will be making sure that your Support Team meets SLAs.
- Excellent communicator: You understand the needs of our customers and partners and can adapt your tone of voice to whoever reaches out to us (customers, courier partners, merchants).
- Strategic thinker: You will be working together with our Head of Support on different projects that would help improve the support experience for our customers & partners.
- Data-centric: Get your spreadsheet skills ready because there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
- Recruiter: You can quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude to grow the Customer Support team.
Our humble expectations
- You have already led a customer-facing team and you’re excited to join our award-winning Operations Team.
- You enjoy leading and growing a team, and you do your best to make sure your team always understands why they are here and why providing amazing support is essential.
- You can think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Support tools.
- You can translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Support is progressing according to the SLAs.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in English and Russian.
- You have a good command (B2/C1) of either Estonian or Latvian.
- You are based in Estonia or Latvia.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send through your application ASAP!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.