Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 180 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
As we are growing rapidly, we need Restaurant Associates to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensure the best possible partnership along their journey with Wolt. As a Restaurant Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring an optimal process at all times.
- Building relationships with our restaurant partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data.
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst restaurant team.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people and restaurant partners.
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will start reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! The deadline is 30th September.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.