Operations Associate - Courier Gear
Are you an organizational talent with excellent communication skills? Do you love working in a highly dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We have launched our services in Berlin in Aug 2020, and have since been painting the city blue. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Gear Associate to join our team in Berlin.
As our Operations Associate - Courier Gear, you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new Courier Partners. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community-building skills - we think service first at all times!
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding Courier Partners / Gear Hand-outs
- Taking care of all off-boardings
- Weekly scheduling of existing & new couriers
- Managing inventory (e.g. physically lifting courier gear to and from our storage and tracking supply via excel)
- Calling existing and potentially new couriers
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of the city
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners
- Ability to use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (basic skills sufficient)
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility' and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Fluency in German and English is a must, and additional languages are a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover the best restaurants, grocery stores, and other local businesses and have them delivered to your home or office. Wolt works with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners in 23 countries and in over 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the best ratings in the industry, which is mainly due to our customer-centric approach to how we design our products and processes. For example, our customer service team responds in seconds and in the customer's language.
We have received more than 707 million euros in financing from renowned US and European investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth. We were also lucky enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe", Forbes took our CEO Miki Kuusi was named 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020 the Financial Times named us the second fastest growing company in Europe. We are continuing to expand rapidly and are looking for more talent to join us. If you are enthusiastic about cutting-edge technology and good food and want to make a difference in your city, then Wolt could be just the thing for you.